This recipe is designed to achieve qualitative muscle growth.
▪ 400 g chicken breasts
▪ 150 g of fresh spinach
▪ 2 dcl of rice milk
▪ 4 garlic cloves
▪ 2 teaspoons of crushed whey
▪ 1 teaspoon curry mix of spices
▪ 1 teaspoon of sweet pepper
▪ How much salt can be seized with four fingers
1. Pour the chicken meat in the pan on both sides for 4 minutes.
2. Spinach rolls through boiling water.
3. Chicken meat add 1 dcl of water, the spinach sheets, the thick cut pearls, and all the ingredients boil for 10 minutes, then add the rice milk and spices and continue to boil for 15 minutes.
4. Before finishing the cooking, grate the crushed corn with 2 tablespoons of fleshy juice, mix it in the dish, add the fire and after it boils, finish the boiling.
Proteins and landscapes are combinations that you can not mistake.
For the appendix we recommend boiled rice, or boiled potatoes