But this is also the period when the color on the skin that can be obtained from sunlight burns, and something like this is not advisable for the skin.
Such a fact affects especially young children who have a more subtle skin. But there are some tips to protect from the sun and to avoid burns on the skin that can also lead to cancerous diseases.
1. Use solar filters with a higher protection factor than 15. There is a moderate factor in most cases: in fact, the 50+ protector protects only 5% more than the cream with protection factor 30. Important in the case of children Or of light-bodied people is never to go down 15.
2. Place the sun cream before leaving the house in the morning and restarting every two hours, especially after leaving the sea water. The protection actually disappears from the skin immediately after this period of time.
3. We should place protective products on skin, which is sunburn, but by gradually minimizing the use of creams. Meanwhile, in children and people with skinned skin, protection should always be high.
4. Avoid exposure when the radiation is at its peak, especially in young children. In the morning the sun is different from noon there are fewer UVB rays, radii that burn the skin and over time cause tumors. The only advantage is to try to save yourself from the sun. However, it is not enough to stay in the sunshine, because sunlight is also reflected by sand or water, so just standing under the tent can absorb about 50% of these rays. Be careful even from cloudy days, as the rays go out to filter and reach your skin. Also remember that sunburn does not only get on the beach but also in other places.
5. For young children, it is not advisable to pick up the beads, unless they are wearing a hat or a blouse in order to filter the rays. However, it is advisable not to stay in the peak of the rays.
6. Dry off well after getting out of the water. The “mirror” effect of water drops decreases the capacity of protective creams, even those resistant to water.
7. Check the expiration date of the creams, as they also have a fixed term, which is usually after 12 months.
8. Do not trust the sunshine by taking the products you are comfortable with. Although betacarotene and antioxidants provide protection again, you should also follow the above-mentioned advice for proper protection.